To you, my friend...

To the friend, I've given a 20cents worth of advice earlier on...
I was sad to hear the news, nv expected things to be this way...
So, looks can really be deceiving, I was wrong about you even after being friends with you for some time...
But I know you would be strong and find back your smile soon!
We would always be there for you!
I know you read my blog, so here's a poem for you & to all others who have got their hearts broken...

[缘浅]
曾经相恋的两个人
一夜之间变陌生了
究竟为了些什么事
说过的承诺随风吹
握过的手失去温暖
面对着你我心碎了
天长地久海枯石烂
听入耳里多么刺耳
你的谎言我已麻木
我们的未来已不在
眼前唯一该走的路
流下泪忍着痛放手
对你我已毫无眷念
至于我们不再重要
Friend, I noe it might hurt even worse after reading my poem. However, I believe in letting the heart be hurt to the extreme in order for it to heal completely. At least, it works for me all these while. I hope it does for you. Remember, love is not the only thing that fills up life! (^^.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!