Little Updates!

Voting for the language of my 2nd story would end tomorrow at 2359. Pls cast your vote if you have not done so. Thanks! Every vote counts and act as motivation for me to write my 2nd story. Thanks folks!

I've created the characters. This time, there would only be 5 main characters and hopefully would not confused my readers anymore. As I write the story, I kept in mind some of the comments make on the first story. Things like to based story on a eastern concept, have jerks, not happy ending for all, reduce the dialogues etc. Keep your comments coming in & I'll try to insert the ideas into my story.

My 2nd story would be quite Singapore style. Giving the characters Chinese names, using Primary School(unlike Elementary used in 1st story) and such. You may even see some Singlish in the story. Hopefully, my 2nd story can let my readers relate better to them. In each and every character's story, I've used some real stories I've heard from my families and friends. So, if you have confided in me before, you might see your stories in my 2nd story. However, I merely used them as reference and my characters do not represent any of my dear readers. =) I hope the 2nd story can stir your emotions, making you curse at a character this moment and felt sorry for another at the next.

Looking forward to entertain my readers with my 2nd story and hopefully, it would not take too long. =) Remember to drop me comments or pte message me if you want.

Another thing, I've just taken part in a song writing contest organised by HIM International (S.H.E's producer). Check out the details here ->http://www.him.com.tw/play2007.php . However, I won't be able to show you my lyrics here. Reason being, one of the rules stated was the song is not to be published anywhere before. Wish me luck! Hope they pick my song and let S.H.E records it in their next album. Winning or not is not the most important thing, I just hope that one day, S.H.E would sing at least 1 of the songs I've written.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!