Story of US - 45th episode!

“Ted, what do you mean by that? Upgrade our friendship system, is that what you mean IT expert?” Peace sat up too.

“Don’t make it sounds so technical, Peace. You know what I mean. We get along quite well.”

“Yes, we get along well. Then, aren’t you happy with the way we are now, Ted?”

“I don’t want to be just friends.” Ted explained.

“We are definitely not just friends, we are best friends. You, me and Aaron, we are best friends, aren’t we?”

“Aaron is my best friend, no doubt about that. I want you to be my girlfriend.”

“Why would you want to put our friendship at risk?”

“What makes you say that, Peace?”

“How sure are you that we would not break up after some time? I don’t want to suffer the same way Aaron did. You and I have seen how sad he was when he broke off with Agnes.”

“We have not even started, why are you thinking of ending? Or you have feelings for Aaron?”

“Ted, don’t bring Aaron into this. He is my cousin and always will be. In the past, I merely admired him like how a young girl would do to an idol. I hope you understand I treasure our friendship.”

“What about me? Have you ever liked me?”

“I am tired. Send me home, Ted.” Peace stood up and walked towards Ted’s car.
Ted stood up helplessly and got into his Nissan Fairlady Z.


“Aren’t you taking the front seat?” Ted asked.

“Let me sleep at the back, wake me up when we reached. Thanks!”

“Ok.”

Peace didn’t sleep throughout the journey; she was lying down and looking at Ted. A lot of thoughts went through her mind.

“Thanks for sending me home. I enjoyed myself tonight. Thanks for the celebration too!”

“Peace!” Ted shouted as he stepped out of his car. “I’m sorry about what happened at the beach just now. Have a good night rest.”

“Let’s just treat that nothing has happened, Ted. I really do treasure my friendship with you. Bye!” Peace walked into the house after finishing her sentence.

The next day…

Ted’s handphone rings and he picked it up.

“Hey Ted, it’s me!”

“Hi Aaron!”

“Why do you sound so restless? I have some time to spare, want to meet up for lunch?”

“I’m not having a good appetite today, pal.”

“That’s it! I’ll see you at the Subway near Bergen! Don’t be late.”

Though Ted was not in a mood for lunch, he went to meet Aaron.

“Was Peace angry at me last night?” asked Aaron as he chomped on his Chicken and Bacon Ranch sandwich.

“Nope.”

“If she’s not angry with me, then did you have a quarrel with her?”

“What’s wrong with her? Why would you ask?” Ted asked, still worried about what happened the previous night.

“So something did happen yesterday? What was it?”

“No. Nothing much.”

“Ted, you know you can’t lie. Even a kid can see through it. Tell me, maybe I can provide you a solution?”

“Yesterday night, I brought Peace to Coral Beach.”

“Wow! That’s romantic. Wait, you did something to her?”

“Bud, do you think I’m that kind of person? She said she felt like going to the beach, so I brought her there.”

“Ok, my fault. Continue then.”

“I asked her to be my girlfriend.”

“And what happened after that?” Aaron stopped eating and looked at Ted with excitement in his eyes.

“She said she treasured our friendship and asked me to treat that I’ve never ask.” Ted sighed.

“Com’on, you failed the first time, there’s always a second time. You don’t give up that easily, do you? I’m supporting you all the way, Ted. Cheer up!”

“Well, let’s just see.” Ted said, sulking away.
------------------
1 of my other readers complained of my recent bad temper, she said that it was due to my PRINCIPLE of waiting till 12am to blog my story that caused the lack of sleep to trigger my temper. So now, there would be no fixed time for publishing the rest of the episodes. Still, there wld be 1 new episode each night. So stay tune! It's only 10 more episodes to go!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!