Love - All kind of tastes to it!

Love is something that cannot be measured. We feel it in our hearts and it overcomes all our senses. Why do I say that? Well, when some ppl are in love, in their eyes they see no1 else but their partners. No matter what ppl around them say, (especially bad things abt their partners) they wld nt heed the advice given. And some of the times, they ended up hurting themselves. There're also ppl who can smell their partners when they're near. (It's true! I've seen ppl like that. Mb they were dogs in their past lives?) Last bt nt least, this is quite common among girls. Haven't you notice how ur female friends talk to their boyfriends on the phones when they called or when their boyfriends are around during ur gatherings? I'm sure you know what I mean, right.

Love has all kind of tastes attached to it too. Sour, sweet, bitter, spicy.
Love is often sweet when u first experience it or when it's the begining of a new found love. It gets sour when u are jealous over certain things/ppl who came into ur r/s that you have with ur partner. Quarrels can make a r/s bitter than bittergourd. Spicy can be defined in 2 extreme ways. Either u add alot of fresh ideas in maintaining ur r/s and makes it exciting or it's the hot fire burning in u during a heated arguement.

Recently, I've heard some not so good news on LOVE related stuff from friends of all groups. Somethings, I've known and heard, I can't tell others. I noe alot of friends read my blog including those troubled ones or those I'm concerned for. So, I hope you would all find ur desired happiness! (^^.)

I have realized this intuition of mine sometimes back when I just entered secondary school. At times, I really hate it. Whenever ppl around me has something happening to them(esp bad stuff), I can feel it even if they were in anor countries. At that pt of time, when dad passed away, I had the same kind of feeling. I guessed that was the strongest ever felt.

Anyway, these few days, I have strong feelings that my friend(s)' partner(s) are not as simple as they appeared to be. I can't explain why I feel that way. At first, I thought they are the best my friends could get after many fruitless r/s in the past. Now, somehow, my heart feels otherwise. I really hope I was wrong. To my knowledge, all these feelings have never failed. And out of the 3 friends whom I have feelings that something bad has happened, is happening or wld happens to them, 1 of them was proven that I was right. Kind of sad to hear the news, but I guess that's just fate. Take care, my friend! We're still young, happiness would one day be urs! Dedicate Lu Qiao Yin's song to u, "zhi shao zou de bi ni zao".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!