Last day of October 2007!

In an hour plus, we would have exactly 2 months of 2007 left! Oh, gosh! Time really flies!! 2007 seems to have just arrived and in a blink of an eye, it would be over soon.

Time of the year is coming! Soon, we would be celebrating Merry Merry Christmas! Then it would be counting down to a New Year!! Wohoo!

I love CHRISTMAS! It'd become our family custom of celebrating Christmas together. I love family gatherings! I love presents too! haha =P Little gifts that bring great warmth to the hearts!

Some little nice things to share..
1) If you like some extra cash$$$, you can vote for your favourite DJ and get to win $20,000 in total! Visit http://www.mediacorpradio.sg/SRA2007/ for more details!
2) If it's Fish Leung's concert tickets you are after! Visit http://www.omy.sg/ then!
3) If you have never dedicate a song before, you can now do it at the ease of a few clicks at http://www.visitsingapore.com/projectpostcard! Send the epostcard to stb.postcard@yahoo.com! The dedication get to be read the very day you sent out!

No point I always post my winnings on my blog to make my readers envious right?

P/S: The voting for the language of my 2nd story is ending in 1 hour+ too. Those who have not cast your vote, pls do! Every vote matters!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Right now it seеms likе Movable Type is the best blogging ρlatform
out there гight nоω. (frοm what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Feel free to visit my website - meolamtrang247.com
Anonymous said…
One of the best piсκs for уouг new ԁevice to
kееp it іn pristine condіtiοn.


Feel fгee to viѕit my page chieutrangdiem.com

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!