Sammi's Concert...

Yes FM93.3 is giving away Sammi's Concert tixs, by right, I should be happy & excited. But my heart sinks when I heard that they're giving the tixs. In a state of depression now... =( My baby cousin, Wenlong's full mth celebration is on the same day as the concert. I cannot take part in the contest to win the tixs...Can I spilt myself into two?

Well, just like what Qi said ba, "You can do without an idol, but family gathering is important. And it's more meaningful as Wenlong's full month is only once in a lifetime."

I think I have to temporarily stop listening to FM93.3 for this whole week. If not, I might just shed a tear or 2 whenever I heard ppl's names being announced the winner for the tixs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!