Blood Donation!

Went for my 6th blood donation on Saturday, 27th Oct 07. Blood donation was done at the blood donation room.(Duh, if not where?) Well, the thing is, just beside the blood donation room is the Apheresis Suite! Inside, all the equipment are exactly the same as the blood donation room. But the place looks cosier and has TV. (It's not called a suite for nth.)

So I decided to do a check on the dictionary for the meaning of Apheresis. Tadah!

Apheresis - A prodecure in which blood is drawn from a donor and separated into its components, some of which are retained, such as plasma or platelets, and the remainder returned by tranfusion to the the donor.

Qiqi, I think this sounds abit painful leh. So we better stick to our less cosy blood donation room lah, hor?

Anyway, I had bad records in donating blood. The longest I took was 1/2 an hr for 1/2 a packet of blood. Coz I always failed to drink enough water. My 2 sisters decided to make a wager with me to see if Qiqi or I can donate faster. Tonight, I'm going for my free KFC meal! Coz I won, my blood donation timing was 7:22:91 on Saturday & Qiqi took 12 mins! Wohoo! v(^_^)o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!