The Seeker

Never watch an action packed and full of computer graphics science fiction movie in the 2nd row from the front! You'll feel giddy giddy and have a serious headache just like I did. I swear I never wana take part in my mobile service provider's contest of winning movie tixs anymore. They always give me front seats! I think I better stick to winning my movie tixs from my fave radio stn, at least it's free seating. =)

Anyway, 'The Seeker' was quite alrite loh. Nice plot, but story goes abit too slow. (Or mb I was sitting in the front and already getting giddy b4 the show was 1/2 way through?) Dear said it was disappointing though. So, dun hold too much hopes for the disappointment wouldn't be that great in that case. =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!