Singapore Hit Awards 2007!

The time now shows 1.39am on my PC, I am super duper tired de... BUT I know if I am not going to blog this, I would not have a good night sleep either!! Never have I post any crude entry on my blog ever, but this time, I'll explode if I don't vent out my anger here!

I've just attended the Yes93.3 Singapore Hit Awards 2007 (the DJs named it 最具指标大奖). I really wondered about that name after the winners were announced. OR it only means that Singaporeans listen to lousy music?

First of all, you folks really need to know who attended this award thing. Our pride, Stefanie Sun! Angela Zhang, Sing Shi Xin Hui, Chen Wei Lian, Tank, Fei Lun Hai, Ting Zhu, Cai Ming You, Li Ji Han, Fang Da Tong, Mi Lu Bin. You just need to remember these names, because everyone of them walked away with at least 1 award beside Wei Lian. So, I really wondered, is it really true that only those who came would received awards or only winners of these awards would be invited to this ceremony? Whichever it is, some of the results simply disappointed me!

The first award that was being given away totally makes my blood boils! It was the BEST new comer award. BUT guess what? Out of 7 nominees, 4 of them were given an award! Just what is call BEST?! Can someone please enlighten me?! Cai Min You, Sing Shi Xin Hui, Ting Zhu & MLB were the winners, Fei Lun Hai, Junyang & ying tao bang didn't win this round. I almost have the urge to step out of the indoor stadium at that moment. BUT because these tickets were my anniversary gift from dear, so I tried to cool myself down.

Second irritating award! BEST 乐团(defined by them as a group with 1 lead singer & the rest play instruments) - May Day(No complaints that they won), but again not just 1 winner for this award, Su Da Lu got the award too! I really need to check up on my dictionary the meaning of BEST! Those who didn't get it - F.I.R (poor Faye), ying tao bang & MLB.(If they get this award again, I bet I really would have walked out of the stadium.)

Then it was BEST 组合(defined as everyone in the group gets to sing) - S.H.E!!!!!! (我♥喜碧)Who else could have won beside them? Their competitors are Twins(I think their Canto songs better), nan quan ma ma, fei lun hai & Vanness + Kanta.

最佳本地作词 - 小寒 - 雨天
最佳本地作曲 - 李思菘 - 我怀念的
These 2 are those more deserved awards winners though. And spot the similarity? Both are Stefanie's songs! Wohoo!

最佳本地歌手 - Lin Jun Jie (Coz Stef voluntarily voted out of it. BUT seriously, he's the only one who has the ability to fight for that award with Stef! 他也是有料的。) He defeated Huang Yi Da, Jun Yang, MLB (CHEERS!) & Sun Ho (DOUBLE CHEERS!)

Special awards by sponsors:-
Nokia - Tank - 专署天使
Courts - Fei Lun Hai - 爱到
Mary Chia - Angela Zhang - 梦里花
Singtel - Tank - 专署天使

最佳专辑制作 - Jay - Fantasy (expected le lah, it's him almost every year for every kind of awards in any countries.)
最佳创作歌手 - Fang Da Tong (My eyes nearly pop out too! Want to know why? Simply because he out beat May Day, Cao Ge, JJ & Lee Hom! Tell me, a blind would be able to hear the difference in their songs, ok?)

93.3 榜上风光奖 - S.H.E!!!!!!!!! 我♥喜碧 (They have 6 songs that went on the chart for this year)
93.3 停榜最久单曲 - Stef - 我怀念的!!! wohoo!

最佳单曲制作 - 方大同 - 爱爱爱
Can you believe it?! Who did he out beat again this time? Get ready to scream, Jay's fans!
Jay - 菊花台 & 千里之外, Eason - 爱情转移, May Day - 天使. (I'm no Jay's fan, but...)

本地杰出音乐人奖 - 李思菘,李伟菘 (Of course they should win! 他们打造了新加坡的骄傲 - 孙燕姿! Ask people around the world for a Singapore singer they know, 8 out of 10 would say her name!)

区域最受欢迎歌手:-
China - 李宇春! (Who else can beat her with her fame now?)
Malaysia - 李吉汉 (Simple reason, he's the only Malaysian who attended tonight. Fish, Ping Guan & Cao Ge were among those who were nominated.) Tell me readers, how many of you don't even know who the hell he is? And which one of you who don't know who's Fish Leung?! You should know what I'm driving at then!
Hong Kong - Gigi Leung (That was kind of unexpected, but I'm ok with it. Heez)
Taiwan - S.H.E!!!!!!!!!!! 我♥喜碧

最佳演绎歌手:-
Male - Eason Chan (I knew he would win, but still I don't understand why is he that good as seen by music experts.)
Female - Angela Zhang!!! Which one of you or even any other singers can sing her songs half as good as she does? Frankly speaking, in my opinions, not even Stef or my Hebe.

舞台魅力大奖 - Angela Zhang!!! (You folks just have to agree that she sure carried herself well on stage!)
年度人气大奖 - Fei Lun Hai (Well, seeing the chaos they've created wherever they go, it was expected. Just pray their appearance would not affect S.H.E in any ways!!!! 我♥喜碧)
年度全方位艺人 - Angela Zhang!!! (Sing, dance, act! Anyone still need to argue more?)
年度专辑大奖 - Stef - 逆光!!! (I'm happy that she won, but I believe there are many others worth of this award. Though she's my idol, I think part of the reason she won is because she's a Singaporean.)

最受欢迎新人 - Fei Lun Hai (Need no explanation when you see how crazy their fans are.)
最受欢迎男歌手 - Jay
最受欢迎女歌手 - Stef!!!
最受欢迎团体 - S.H.E!!!!!!!!! 我♥喜碧 (Now, they're nominated as 团体again? I'm really confused by my supposedly favourite radio station. I think it's my own Chinese sucks, I'd better check up the Chinese dictionary as well.)

I love this award BEST! (They said this is the highest honour award!)
亚洲传媒大奖 - S.H.E!!!!!!!! 我♥喜碧 & Stef!!! (Both are my idols! They are all good friends too!)

I'm finally done! Felt so much better now. Congratulations to S.H.E 我♥喜碧, Stef & Angela for being those few top winners! After this experience, I think I rather spend more $$ to go overseas and watch other awards presentation.

Another point, 佩芬's last dress really sucks! To think that her dress was tailored make to her measurements! The two sides of her tummy that were exposed looked like 2 lumps of fats! (When one already bothered by the results, the emcee on stage has to present you such an awful sight, my blood can boil an egg!) The whole dress makes her body look short too! Didn't anyone ever tell her that when she try on the dress? (I know my sister would say because I don't like her, so I'm bias. But wait till the newspaper say the same thing too!)

The time now is 2.43am. Spent an hour+ to vent my frustrations. Now pray hard I don't dream of 2 lumps of fats floating around me! ARGH! Maddening!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!