Resident Evil: Extinction

I've not watched the past two episodes of Resident Evil before. Today, I went to watch Resident Evil: Extinction which was highly recommended by my cousin, Xiong. It was also because I caught a preview of an exciting scene at a VCD shop when I was in M'sia tt I decided to watch this movie.

Guess what are the effects after watching this exciting show? When the show ended, I turned to dear and said, "I now officially announce that Milla Jovovich shall replace Angelina Jolie as my fave female action actress & I love her blue eyes!" Immediately after we came out of the theatre, I headed for the VCD store. I wana buy the first & second series of Resident Evil. Dear found them but she said she'll rent them for me, saying rent is cheaper. True lah, after I bought and watched, it'll be sitting in a corner to collect dust le. Anyway, it's really a great show! She's simply so cool in the show!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!