Story of US - 7th episode!

(7)
“Actually, Jim already knew I was going to Bartley Band’s concert with you after graduation. We wanted to spend time alone with you girls.”

“Frederick, I’m not used to you being so serious. What is it?”

“Renee, I’m not good with my words. I can’t think of a nice or creative way to say this to you. Neither am I as romantic as Jim.” Frederick held his breath and then he blurted out, “I like you!”

“Erm, uh-huh. Ey, am I supposed to say anything after this?” Renee started to walk again.

“Hey! Do you know how much courage it takes to say the three magical words?” Frederick ran in front of Renee and blocked her way.

“Well, good for you. It shows that you are a courageous person.” Renee smiled.

“Wait, how do you feel towards me then?” Frederick demanded an answer.

“Do I have to say?”

“Of course!”

Folding her arms, Renee took a deep breath and said, “You are the one who wants me to say. Ok. The first time we met at Cupid Park during the carnival, I don’t quite like you. First impression of your looks makes me feel that you are a play boy. Though I was wrong, you prove yourself to be a self-centered, over-confidence, at times slightly arrogant or even demanding and definitely a spoilt rich kid with no money sense at all!”

“Am I really that bad in your eyes?” asked a depressed Frederick after hearing the negative comments.

“Yes, but I can’t help falling for this cheeky, fun-loving and loyal person like you.” With that, Renee continues walking.

“So, you would be my girlfriend?”

“Oh, so now you are asking the magical question after saying the three magical words like ten minutes ago?” Renee laughed.

“I am not of high intellectual. Can you don’t play with words? I don’t get what you are trying to say.” Frederick scratches his head.

“Well, even by walking at the slowest pace I can, you only have about half an hour to hold my hand before I reached home.”

“This, I get it!” Frederick smiled widely as he holds Renee’s hands. “I would never let go of you!”

“We shall see.”

“So, that’s how Uncle Frederick and Aunt Renee got together.” Jim smiled as he finished telling the story.

“And that’s how you and Mummy got together too.” Joy said.

“Ted, don’t you think our fathers are a bit corny?” James laughed as he nudged Ted.

“James, don’t be rude! It’s so sweet of Daddy and Uncle Frederick to agree on confessing their love to the girls of their dreams on the same day.” Agnes argued.

“Ted, you seem bothered. What is it?” Angie asked.

“How did my natural Dad pass away then?”

With sorrows in his eyes, Jim said, “Ted, it was an accident.”
----------------------
Some ppl tried to lure me into saying how come Renee has two sons with different guys. As I've said, I'm fair to all readers alike. You can't get insider information just because you're closer to me. haha =P The only way to the story ending is to keep on reading and coming back for more the next day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!