Story of US - 28th episode!

“Aaron, I have something to ask you.” Ted said as they were changing and getting ready for the basketball training.

“Shoot, buddy.” Aaron replied as he put his stuff into his locker.

“What is your relation with Agnes now?”

Popping his head from behind the locker door, Aaron looked at Ted and asked, “What made you ask?”

“From a few observations from a couple of different people, it seems like Agnes and you are behaving in a weird way. And the only conclusion we have is that the two of you are together in a relationship.”

“Is it really that obvious?” Aaron smiled as he closed his locker door.

“You mean it’s true! Hey, you’re not friend enough. Why didn’t you tell me?” Ted said as he gave Aaron a light punch on his abs.

“Well, we have just been together. I thought I could let you know at a later stage when we are more stable.”

“When did it all start?”

“Actually, I have you to thank for. If it wasn’t you who invited me to the picnic, maybe I may never get to know her. We have been going out a few times after that day and found out that we have quite a lot of similarities. So one day, I popped the question. Then we became together.” Aaron described the whole courtship process with a blissful look on his face.

“Wow. Sounds like some romantic love series show. I’m happy for you too, pal! Let’s get going before the coach starts shouting.”

After basketball training, Ted ran all the way to the song composing club. Ralph and Joy were packing up and getting ready to leave.

Still panting and trying to catch his breath, he said, “Joy…I found…”

“Slowly breath in and breath out. What’s so urgent? Someone is chasing you with a chopper?” Joy teased him.

“I’m here to tell you the latest news I’ve got!” Ted said with his back still half bent.

Joy squatted down and asked, “What is it?”

“Aaron admitted that Agnes is his girlfriend!”

“Really?” Joy exclaimed with eyes wide open. “I’m going to drill her tonight!”

Ralph dropped the song books he was holding, Ted and Joy turned to ask, “Ralph, what happened?”

“Nothing, the books slipped off.” Ralph said as he hastily picked up the song books and placed them back on the shelves.

**************************

That night, the twins’ was getting ready for bed. Joy sat up straight on their bed and looked at Agnes.

“Joy, is there something you want to ask me? You keep giving me weird looks tonight.” Agnes asked.

“Or is there something you are hiding from me, Agnes?” Joy smiled.

“What is it this time?” Agnes asked in a cautious manner.

“Aaron has confessed everything to Ted. The two of you are together right?”

“That Aaron! We promised not to say a word!” Agnes folded her arms and pouted her lips.

“But it’s all written over the faces of the both of you! James, Ted and me has been suspecting all along. All we short of is a confession. Love really do wonders to one, don’t you think so?” Joy said as she placed her palms on her rosy cheeks.

“Like what?”

“Like how love can wake my dear sister up early in the mornings on Sundays. Do you know how long it takes Mummy to wake you up for breakfast on Sunday mornings?”

Agnes blushed.

“Look! Someone is blushing.”

“Stop teasing me, Joy!”

“Ok, tell me about your boyfriend then.” Joy said and lay on the bed.

“Well, remember I said we go for movies? We found out that the kinds of movies we like are similar. Both of us love action flicks and horror shows. And you know how hard it is to find one who appreciates Barcelona music? Aaron is one of the few. And the two of us belongs to the type who never gets tanned even after long hours being under the sun. Our fair skin turns burning red and after cooling down, we get back our fair skin. Unlike James, who just seem to get tanner each day.” Agnes’ eyes sparkles as she continued her description of the similarities she had with Aaron.

“Do you intend to tell the rest?” Joy asked.

“We have just started out together, it’s still too early to make known to others about our relationship. When the time is ripe, I would bring Aaron back and make a proper introduction. I’m tired, let’s go to sleep now.”

------------------------------------
What's more to come? How would Agnes and Aaron's relationship develop from here? Stay tuned!

Sorry for the late posting if u've been waiting. I was out celebrating a friend's b'day. (^^.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!