Peace Wyman

Peace Wyman–25th August 1978 (Virgo)

Peace is Aaron’s cousin and Tammie’s elementary best friend. Before Peace entered University, she was a fair and soft spoken girl in the school band. Since young, Peace has been interested in music. She can play quite a number of musical instruments and loves classical guitar the most. Peace is a natural magnet for children and little animals. They loved to gather around her especially when she goes for a walk in Cupid Park. After entering Valero University of Music and Performing Arts to take up Bachelor of Music in Composition, Peace joined the basketball team and rose to the place of vice-captain in no time. Soon, her fair skin became a healthy tan. However, she used to be the kind of girls who would not stepped into the sunlight without an umbrella.

------------------------
What caused the change in Peace? Why is she the soul character of my story? In the story, what has happened or is going to happen to her? Do you really want to know? Well, if you do, as a loyal reader of my blog, you know what you should do! Come on back for more. However, I need to let you know, Peace would not be coming into the story that soon. This is the end of my characters' introduction for all the leading roles. I know I still owe you folks the drawings of how my characters looked like. Hopefully, I can produce that out. haha =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!