Story of US - 34th episode!

It was the annual Hip Hop Dance competition held in Halliburton City. Keane was one of the contestants representing Walter’s Uni. The Scarborough Family has come to support Keane.

“Do us proud son!” Fernando said.

“Good Luck, Keane!” Ted held out his hands.

Keane turned and kissed Renee on the cheeks and went backstage.

“It’s ok, Ted. One day, he would grow up of this childish behavior.” Renee consoled.

“Mum, I’m not affected by it. Don’t worry about it.”

“Let’s give a round of applause to Walter’s Uni representatives!” announced the emcee over the loud speaker.

“Mum’s it’s Keane’s turn. I’m going to the front and take his photographs.” Ted stood up with his camera and walked to the side of the stage so as not to block the audience.

The audience was high in spirits, being immersed by the performance put up.

“Watch out, Keane!” Ted shouted as he ran up the steps and pushed Keane away.

The spotlight came crashing down! Fernando and Renee stood up and ran to the front.

“Ted! Are you okay?” Renee sobbed as she sat down by Ted’s side.

“Hang in there, son! I’m calling for the ambulance.” Fernando’s hands were shaky as he took out his cell phone.

The spotlight landed on Ted’s left leg and Ted could feel a sharp pain.

“Keane, are you alright?” Fernando hugged Keane after he put down the phone.

Keane who was dumb-folded by what happened earlier slowly make his way towards Ted.

“Why do you have to save me?” There were tears in Keane’s eyes when he spoke.

“You are my brother, I must protect you by all means.” Ted forced a smile as he said this.

Ted was sent to Carson Hospital and the doctor did an operation on him. The spotlight that fell on him has caused his leg bone to be broken. After joining the bones back, the doctor put a cast around his leg.

“Ted, I was so afraid that I would lose you just like Frederick.” Renee said as Ted woke up after the anesthetic effects wore off.

“Don’t cry, Mum. I’m fine now. Where’s Keane, is he ok?”

“He had a few cuts and bruises when he fell. The nurse has treated to his wounds. He went home to take a shower.” Fernando said.

“My family members talking behind my back, yah?” Keane walked in with a huge Adidas bag in one hand and a McDonalds paper bag in the other.

“Ted was just asking about you.” Fernando replied.

“I was just kidding, Dad. Don’t sound so serious. Look what I’ve got for you, bro!” Keane said as he sat down on Ted’s bed.

Ted slowly sat up in his bed.

“I heard the doctor said that you need to stay here for a week or so under observation. So I got you some comic books. Inside this bag is the whole set of Slam Dunk comic that I have been collecting. Take good care of them. And I always heard them said on TV that the food in hospital sucks. So I’ve bought you McDonalds!” Keane said as he took out the things he brought.

“What did I just hear you calling me, Keane?” Ted asked.

“Bro, is there anything wrong with calling you that?” Keane replied.

“Did you hurt your head during the fall, Keane?” Fernando checked on Keane’s head worryingly.

“Don’t mess with my hair, Dad! I’m fine.”

“Dear, don’t worry. Our son has merely grown up.” Renee said as she laid her head on Fernando’s chest.

The hospital room was filled with family warmth that Keane has been denying himself of all these years.
---------------------------------
Sorry to keep you waiting, readers! Here's tonight episode! A short one for u to digest as well as get over the sadness you felt from yest episode. Come back for more & find out what went on for the rest of the characters after Joy has left. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!