Story of US - 11th epsiode!

(11)
Keane was having his hip hop practice in the school hall of Walter Uni.

“Naomi!” came Ralph’s voice at the end of the corridor.

Naomi stepped back and bumped into Tammie who was with the Vogel sisters.

“I’m sorry!” Naomi apologized and ran towards Ralph.

“Which school uniform is that girl wearing? Looks cute.” Veronica commented.

“I think she’s from Martin’s JC.” Emily said.

“Look, Veronica! It’s that year one kiddy, Keane.” Tammie pointed.

“Let’s go before he sees me and starts pestering me again.” Said Veronica.

The Vogel sisters, Veronica and Emily were notorious in school. As a lot of guys go head over heels for them, they got even more arrogant when they were titled the Beauty Queens of Walter’s Uni.
Keane, on the other hand is the well known flirtatious prince of Walter’s Uni. He is good in hip hop dancing which made a lot of girls fell for him. They flocked to him like bees would to flowers.
“Veron, how about getting rid of Keane once and for all?” Emily asked with a scheming smile on her face.

“Get rid of him? You don’t mean to engage a killer?” Tammie asked.

“We don’t kill people, Emily!” Veronica said.

“Relax, the two of you. I mean play a trick on him. Let him know who is he dealing with and he would just stay off your back forever.”

“How to?” Veronica and Tammie asked at once.

“You saw that JC girl? I’ve noticed her loitering outside the school hall during the hip hop practices a few times. I think she has a thing for Keane. We can make use of her.” Emily smiled.

Emily told Veronica and Tammie what she has in mind and they both agreed to the idea.

“You certainly have great ideas up your head, Emily!” Their evil laughter filled the whole corridor.

When Emily and Veronica’s parents went on a business trip, they act on their plan.

13th Jan 2000 – It was Veronica’s birthday.

The day before, Emily told Keane that she’s having a mini celebration for Veronica and invited him over. On the same day, Veronica went Martin JC to look for Naomi and invited Naomi to her birthday celebration.

“Hey Naomi!” Veronica called out.

“Hi! I don’t think I know you.” Naomi was shocked to hear Veronica calling her.

“You are Ralph’s sister, right?” Veronica found out that Ralph and Naomi are siblings as Naomi was often seen outside their school hall waiting for Ralph to finish his song composing activity in school.

“Oh, you know my brother?”

“I have seen you in our school a few times. Do you like hip hop dance or the person doing it?” Veronica asked.

“I do not know what you mean.”

“Girl, stop denying. I saw you standing outside our school hall a few times. You were peeping at Keane, am I right? Do you like him?”

“His name is Keane? What a nice name. No, I was not peeping. I..erm..I was..” Naomi stuttered.

“Don’t worry. I am not going to eat you up. So you do like Keane?”

“I just feel that the way he did the hip hop dance is attractive.”

“Ok, whatever you said. Tomorrow, my friends be holding a private birthday celebration for me and Keane would be there. I can help you to get closer to Keane and know him better if you want to. This is the address, come on time tomorrow.”

“But I don’t know you or your friends.” Naomi asked. Her heart fluttered the moment she heard that she can get closer to the guy she had been admiring.

“It’s ok, just be there. We can always make new friends.” Veronica smiled and waved her hand before going off.

Knowing that Ralph had never liked Keane and would surely forbid her from going to the celebration, Naomi lied that she was doing a project over at her friend’s house.

That night, the three scheming girls doped Keane and Naomi’s alcohol with aphrodisiac.

*Aphrodisiac – a drug that stimulates sexual desire.

Under the effects of aphrodisiac and being in a drunken state, Keane rape Naomi.
Keane and Naomi woke up the next day to find out that they were being set up. Naomi broke down crying and ran all the way back to Hartford’s Pub. Upon seeing Ralph, she hugged him. Ralph consoled her and found out about what has happened after some coaxing.

The next day, Ralph went to the Banking and Finance lecture hall and dragged Keane out.

“Why did you do that to Naomi?” Ralph barked.

“What did I do? Who is this person you are talking about?” Keane said as he adjusted his shirt after Ralph let go of him.

Ralph pushed him onto the wall.

“Naomi is my sister and you raped her.” Ralph gritted his teeth.

“Let go of me! I don’t know you or your sister. Do you know I can sue you for this?”

Ralph lifted Keane off the ground and gave him a punch right in the cheek. George, who was on his way to lecture, saw the commotion and ran forward to shield his friend.

“What’s wrong? Who are you and why are you beating up my friend?” George stood between the two guys and used his hands to block them from each other.

“That bastard insulted my sister.” Ralph shouted.

“Hey! I was drunk and drugged.” Keane said as he stood up. “And look, George! Your girlfriend, Emily was the mastermind!”

Turning to look at Keane, George asked, “Make yourself clear, Keane. What do you mean by that?”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!