Birthday Photos! (26th Aug 2007)

3rd day of b'day celebration with my dearest!

To start off the day, we went for KLunch @ Cineleisure KBox!

Yummy curry chicken set!


It's not spicy at all. Heez =P Suits my taste!


I have fallen in love with the warm milk served @ KBox!


The one who makes impossible to I'm possible!


She's the best I could ever get! (^^.)


For dinner, we ate at Terra Cafe in Bugis Junction.

My oven-baked dory!


Served with potato soup! =)


I'm a coffee lover! Cappuccino, nice!


Dear had the savoury baked rice. Nice but fattening! haha =P

And the wonderful surprise I had!


In the blue Mediacorp Radio paperbag...

This was expected, Adidas Pure Energy Limited Edition!
Coz she pulled me out from John Little when I was about to take this & pay at the cashier!

Then, I found these freebies she got from Yes93.3, my fave radion stn!

An orange pouch...

A pen holder...

But how did she managed to get all these?
The surprise!

It's Bukoh Mary's book! In case u folks didn't noe, Mary, Weibin & LingZhi(who has left Yes933) are my fave DJs! When I first heard that Mary's book going to be published, I was hesitating whether to buy. I was lazy to go for the autograph session, so I didn't pre-order it. I was thinking of going to Popular or Kinokuniya to buy it off the shelf. Never really went down to buy the book. Pure laziness. haha =P


But my dear got it for me! Not just the book, she collected the book @ 12pm and the autograph session was at 4pm+. Dear is not like me who can shop alone. However, she waited for 4hrs+ just to get the autograph for me! She even get Mary to write "Happy Birthday, Ivan!" I'm touched, really v.touched.
Any friends who know me know how much love & efforts I always put in when I'm in a r/s. Seldom, I received anything in return except left to pick up the broken pieces of my shattered heart and the sorrows that followed days after days and nights after nights. This time, it's different. I have meet my match! Dear always give in to me everytime(though I've told her it's nt actually a gd thing) and I was placed ahead of her own benefits most of the times. On top of all that, I know though the paths that we are on is rocky and full of obstacles, dear still loves me with all her heart no matter how stressed she may be. I can't deny that at times I took her for granted, I would think, "She would always be there for me. Whatever mistakes I made, she would still forgive me. Dear would surely give in to me this time round."
God has given me the best I could get, I should learn to treasure before I lose it like any other times I had...
Dear, I love you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!