Happy Teachers' Day!

1st September - Teachers' Day. Anor day I can never forget every year. There's a few dates in a year hold special memories for me and they never get slipped off my mind. Been wanting to blog abt this, keep forgetting. Anyway, I took leave and went back Fuchun Primary School to visit my teachers. Hope they're happy to see me like how I am happy to see them. They commented that I'm 1 of the oldest students who still visit them nowadays. You can see the smiles on their faces when you make a surprised visit! =)

I was amazed by this!

A lift in the school, how lucky students get now! =)


It's RECESS TIME! v(^_^)o

Look at what they do during the breaks!

Badminton...


Basketball!


Skipping!

All available for them to borrow and return when the whistle blew for them to go back for classes.


See, what else they have!



I think this would be the place I would spend my recess time if I was still in school. Most of my friends remember me as the weirdo who do not eat but only stood in front of the aquarium during recess everyday. haha =P


And this is the General Office...


The library...


They even put piano in the canteen for students to play!
We used to sneak into the hall to play the piano.
When actually, teachers would be able to hear it loud and clear. Didn't we used to wonder how come teachers always know that we're in the hall & come to catch us? haha =P


See how they do their learning in school...

Science!


Mathematics!


Chinese!


And some motivational stuff...

Tolerance VS Prejudice - Accepting others at different levels of maturity.
"Tolerance is giving to every other human being every right that you claim for yourself." - Robert Ingerson


In case some old folks who read my blog can't see what are all those wordings...

It reads,"I will not confuse what is right with what is popular. I will expect the same of myself that I expect of others. I will look for ways to help others mature. I will accept my own unchangeables and the unchangeables of others. I will listen before I form an opinion."

And the smaller wordings in blue below Eastern Box Turtle read,
"The eastern box turtle's defense makes it as secure as an armored tank. When danger threatens, it retreats into its hard shell. However, hiding inside its shell provides only temporary relief. Sooner or later the box turtle comes out of its shell and faces the reality of living with others who don't share its same perspective. By moving quietly and slowly, it lives in peace with most everyone."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!