Story of US - 26th episode!

“Joy, where’s Agnes?” Angie asked.

“I’m not sure Mummy, could she still be having training in school?”

“No, she rushed off straight after training.” James said as he came out of his shower. “I didn’t even have time to ask where she was heading to.”

James and Agnes are in Walter Uni track and field school team. They are both the best all rounded members in the team.

“Hey, everyone! Over here.” Jim said in a tone slightly louder than a whisper.

Everyone move over and crowded at the front door.

“Who’s that handsome chap with Agnes?” Jim asked.

“Hubby, he’s the basketball captain! The one Ted invited to join us for the picnic after their match.” Angie said.

“Yes, I think his name is Aaron.” Joy added in.

“Yah, the same surname as Michael Jordan.” James said.

“Are they together?” Naomi asked.

“Let’s get in, they are coming nearer!” George exclaimed.

Everyone rushed in and pretended to do their things. Shortly after, Agnes walked in with all eyes fixed on her.

“Hi! Is there anything on my face? Why is every one of you looking at me that way?” Agnes asked as she rubbed her cheeks with her palms.

“Agnes, why didn’t you come home with James after today training?” Angie started the ball rolling.

“Oh, I went out with a group of friends.”

“Where to?” asked Jim.

“For some coffee. Why?” Agnes replied with a curious look.

“Who you went with?” asked her twin sister, Joy.

“Wait a minute. Why do I seem to be interrogated?” Agnes raised an eyebrow.

“Was it Michael Jordan’s brother you went out with?” James asked cheekily.

“Oh, I see! So every one of you saw us just now?” Agnes slapped her forehead.

“So are you going to come out with it?” Angie asked.

“Ok, I lied. I went for movies with Aaron.”

“Just movies?” James asked.

“Yes, what else would you expect?” Agnes gave an irritated stare at James.

“Are you together with him?” Naomi asked.

“I said I went for movies with him. Wait, you mean are we going steady?” Agnes asked with her eyes wide opened.

“Yes!” the whole bunch of gossip mongers answered at the same time.

“For goodness sake! You people are such busybodies.”

“So you are?” asked Joy.

“This is just our first time going out. And just like every one of you, I only got to know him during our picnic on Saturday. Aren’t you folks thinking too far? It’s just that we click well, so we felt that MAYBE we can get to know each other better. It’s not what you think. Ridiculous! I’m going for my shower now.” Agnes said as she made her way up, leaving the group of them engaging in a discussion of the possibilities of hers to be blossomed relationship.

“Congratulations to you both. You have graduated from this dog trainer class.” The trainers announced and handed the certificates to Ted and Joy.

Ted and Joy have finally completed their dog trainer course and are ready to start training the dogs for the mini animal show.

“That calls for a celebration, Joy.” Ted said holding dearly to his certificate.

“It’s Daddy’s birthday this coming Sunday and we have planned a birthday celebration for him. Now we can celebrate our graduation together!” Joy said. “Oh, you can ask Aaron along.”

“Aaron? Why did you mention him?” Ted asked.

“I think Agnes like him. Once we caught them going out for movies, and recently Agnes has been going out after her track and field training. The whole lot of us is suspecting that they’re dating each other.” Joy said.

“Come to think of it, Aaron seems pretty busy these few months too. Ok, I would inform him and see what he says.”



-------------------------------

My tagboard on my story is rather quiet these few days. I think my readers get bored by the long draggy storyline. Or due to the confusion of too many characters? Hmm, keep ur comments coming, ok? It's nearly half-way thru the story le. Hang in there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!