Think...

Monday, 20/06/2005 - Don't just think about yourself, spare a thought for others!

This is from the 9pm show. I find it quite meaningful. Human beings are selfish, that's an undeniable fact. We're selfish in different areas & to different extends for different ppl. I tink we really ought to put ourselves in other ppl's shoes at times and think for them. A self-less world would be a better world to live in.

Juz take my accident case 2day, if I didn't tink of reaching my destination faster & assume the ambulance driver would give way to me, the accident would had been avoided. I shall try my best to think for others more often. (^^.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!