Part 82

Part 82 - "So, you are awake, Storm? It was really lucky of you to survive. Your dad is locked up for the court hearing next week. He's being charged with child abuse. You won't be suffering with him again. And I had helped to settle Granny Yun's funeral." It was Storm's neighbour, Uncle Sun.

Uncle Sun saw Storm's dad back home on Granny Yun's death. It was obvious that he was drunk and Uncle Sun had seen and heard him beating the hell out of Storm. So, Uncle Yun followed behind him. He was determined to stop him from torturing Storm anymore.

"He's being charged? But he's my dad. I'm really a jinx! I caused my mum to die, my granny also left me and now my dad is being charged because of me! Why am I not the one to die on that dreadful stormy night?!" Storm break down in tears.

*The story is back due to strong resquest by Roan. I felt so threaten. I guess I hafta continue the story whenever I can..haha XD"

Comments

X|oNg said…
wapiang..y mi>< i wanna read on..so exciting ler >< continue continue~ HEHEHE XD

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!