Sorry = 4given, wat abt hurt?

Sunday, 12/06/2005 - You may be forgiven by saying sorry, but you can't undo the hurt you caused!

At times, we do or say something which we didn't tink much abt them, they simply are being done or said out of impulse. And all we do is say sorry after hurt is being done. Ppl may be able 2 4give us, bt can we ever undo the hurt we caused them to haf? Maybe they would be ok after some time, bt for some cases, a scar is being left behind.

P/S: Though I can't do anything abt the hurt I'd caused, I still hafta say sorry! Qi, I didn't meant 2 hurt u wif my 3 words last nite. I dun deny the fact tt I am aso like tt. Juz like u, I dun really like to explain. Neither do I wana clarify anything. There's no overnite grudges b/w siblings, yeah! I'm still ur beloved xiao ping pang xue ren bro! And u still r my pretty bt nt petty, cute & adorable sis! haha XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!