Life's great!

Sunday, 19/06/2005 - Life's not so bad after all!

Tell urself tis when bad things happened to 1 by 1 & they seem nv ending. Coz even at the end of the tunnel, there would alwiz be light & when dark is at its darkest, dawn is coming. For everything, when nth seems to goes rite, there wld still be a glimmer of hope. Trust me! Juz rem to tell urself when things goes wrong, "LIFE'S NOT SO BAD AFTER ALL!" There wld alwiz be sth for u to look 4ward to. For me, I look 4ward to going hm & c my family members all well & my hammies at play. They simply cheer me up no matter hw bad my day was. Find sth to look 4ward in life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!