Found a job!

Finally, found a job! 皇天不负有心人! When there's a will, there's a way! I'd never give up a single hope. Hope tis job wld goes on well. A/cs assistant, 5 days wk, at Henderson Ind Park. I knew I wld find a co who wld accept me & employ me based on my ability to work & nt on the fact of who I am. I must prove my worth! Starting wk tml, so excited! Qi made me a card! V.nice, thx my dear sis! Muacks! \(^o^)/
Anyway, I'll be starting my part time a/cs degree in SIM on 4th July. May start to get bz & haf no time for family & frenz. Bt I'm still free on wkends for mj, ktv & going to the beach! Nw is top 3 of my fave! Do jio me out for these activities, I'll try v.hard to make it. Bt let me noe way in adv & I shall note it dw in my organizer, yeah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!