Part 81

Part 81 - "My mum passed away just afew hours after I was born. My dad feels that I'm a jinx. Grandma told me that mum was the first and the last woman dad loved. She also said he became a totally different person after mum's death. Grandma was the one who brought me up because dad never want to take a second look at me for he thinks I caused mum's death. He never want to have anything to associate with me.

As granny wasn't well-educated and it happened to be a very stormy night when I was born, she named me Storm. I like this name and hate this name at the same time. I like it as it sounds very masculine, but I hate it when it reminds me of the fact that mum passed away on the same stormy night I was born and caused dad to hate me.

Dad went heavy on alcohol, using it to numb his heartache for the loss of his love. He seldoms come home. Whenever he did, it would be hell for me. Dad would use anything under the sun as an excuse to vent his anger on me and would use whatever he can grab to beat me up. I will end up with alot of bruises and have to explain to my teacher each time I go school the next day after being beaten up. Soon, I quit school completely. I can' concentrate either, I live with fear everyday.

When I was 10 years old, grandma passed away. It was a stormy night too. Maybe it's fate, dad came home the night grandma left. He was reminded of the stormy night mum left 10 years ago. I could see the hurt, the hate in his eyes when he kicked open the front door and realized grandma has passed away. He was mad, he lost his mind. The last thing I remembered was he walked towards me and smashed his beer bottle on my head, "You little devil!" I lost concious. It was a week later when I woke up."

*haha ^_^ I'm enjoying having suspense every now and den. Storm has not finished his story. And if u rem, this is the suspense of suspenses. Coz we had reached Navi & Storm's childhood time and our main motive here was to know how did Navi & Storm become the best of pals. In case, u readers are too absorbed wif the story tt u 4gt, giving u ppl a small reminder here. And yah, nw tt we tok abt dad, tis coming Sunday, 19 Jun is Father's Day! Rem to buy sth for ur dad if u dun haf a dad like Storm's.*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!