Part 75

Part 75 - "Storm, what about you?" Navi probed.

"As you folks know, I'm the oldest here, 17. I love baseball more than anything else. But when I turned 18, I want to take my bike license and become the best biker in Coral Island!" Storm said with determination.

"What about your family?" Navi was curious as Storm had never mentioned a word about his family.

"Why do you need to know so much? You have a screw too loose ah?!" Storm shouted and ran off in the rain.

"Storm! Storm!" All the other boys shout after him.

Storm had never blow his top at Navi. What is it that provoke him?

P/S: I might nt be able to update my story every nite, but I'll try my best to update as often as I can. There's no entry for yest, sorry for the inconvenice caused! ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!