My job!

Afew of my concerned frenz are asking abt my job. So I shall tell u guys abit more abt my job. Basically, I'm responsible for the AP (A/Cs payable) side in my company, Chass Computer Consultants. Hwever as the co is still looking for an AR (A/Cs receivables) person, I'm doing abit of AR tasks too. Like calling up custs to ask for payments. My co team members are all quite young. Equal amt of males & females, so far, every1 is still v.friendly & helpful. It's my 2nd day, I like my job for nw! Hope it'll continue 2b. There's alot of wk 2 do, bt I like it tt way, beta than nth to do & hafta find wk to pass time. As the previous staff make a mess of the whole a/cs dept, me & my supervisor are trying to re-organize things & hope to clear up the mess. I shall assist her & wif my bright ideas, we can revamp the whole a/cs dept! Yeah! (^o^)v

Comments

X|oNg said…
i wan to noe the next part of the story~~~ continue continue>.<

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!