Accident..

Wanted to go Tiong Baru Plaza for lunch. But who noes, when I drive out of the carpark, there was an ambulance reversing and it hit me. Yes, I'm okay, bt my car is badly damaged. Guez my 1st mth pay is gone. U can't said for sure whose fault it was. I tink it's both parties fault. As there was a civil defence post there & he assumes every1 driving dere noe he will be parking dere. And for me, I didn't slow dw as me too assume he wun be reversing so fast. So I guez assumption really make an ass out of u & me for us. Haiz..will learn my lesson well. I'll be a very very very safe driver frm nw on. Yes, I admit I was a very very very reckless driver b4. So ppl, dun be afraid to sit in my car. I really learnt a very expensive and heartpain lesson.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!