Shortened online time..

As I have started wking nw & wld be starting sch in 4/7/2005, I haf less time on hand. Leave hm at 7.30am & reached hm at ard 7pm each day. My time spent wif my mum is getting lesser. Therefore, unless she's wking 2 shifts, I wld be watching 7pm & 9pm show wif her everyday. Or she'll start imagining things & tink I'm drifting away frm her. So frenz, contact me thru email/hp if u want. I'll still be updating my blog e'day for the 语录, as for the story, I wld only update it when I'm free & haf ideas on wat to write. Bear wif me, k? It's juz the start, I nid to settle afew things 1st. Mb in the future, I'll squeeze out abit more time to tok crap wif u ppl on MSN again! Dun worry, I'll be back! Bt u muz be back for my 语录 & story! It'll be more & more exciting wif each passing day, tis is my promise to u readers! Still the same old thing, gif me time & I'll show u the best Ivan can produce! Thx for all ur support all these while! Deeply grateful and appreciate it!

Comments

X|oNg said…
eeeee...then i seldom can see story le..sob T_T nvm..work come first! wish ya hav a fun time working XD

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!