Alone for the day..

2day, I juz wan a day to myself. So I woke up at 9am. Went Lido to watch 'House of Wax' alone. Den it was sun-tanning time at ECP. Been wanting to go, bt cldn't find ppl to go wif me, so had been delaying it. Finally decided to go myself. It was great, gt sun burnt, bt I like it! Love the red den become tanned skin color. Feel so healthy! haha XD

Anyway, wrote sth while suntanning..

Suntanning, enjoying the sea breeze
Listening to the waves and seeing them smashing on the shores
Alone on the beach,
I looked up into the sky,
white clouds haning in the vast blue sky,
sets me thinking.

Thinking back, I was still a young boy.
Rebellious, daring and full of drive.
Now I have grown to be a young man,
counting my achievements, I tried hard to recall.
Sad to say, there was none.
Then I looked forward,
hoping to see my dreams for my future that's supposed to be bright.
But they have all withered together with my youth.

Just what have I done, where have I been?
NOTHING, NOWHERE!
Is this gona be the way as my life goes on?
No great achievements to be left behind,
no big dreams waiting for me to achieve?
I wondered, my mind starts thinking like it never before...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!