New pets!

Yes, 小雨 juz passed away after struggling b/w life & death. I'm sad too..bt tis is part & parcel of every living things' lives.

I went to buy a pair of Roborovski hamsters. Name yet 2b given. Bought a new cage too. Coz had alwiz wanted to buy a breeding pair & a new cage. So 2day bought all 2gether. My new hammies are so active. Far more than the pair of winter white, 小风 & 小雨. 小风 is all alone nw. Nvm, I wun 喜新厌旧 1. I'll give him lots of love & care too. hehe XD <--tis is a smiley face XD (Some of my frenz actually asked me wat tis..tilt ur head left, can u see a lol face?)

For those who wana noe more abt hamsters, u can go to tis website..
http://www.petwebsite.com/hamsters.asp

And if u ppl wana rear hamsters, can tell me in advance. Shall contact u when my hammies' 1st offspring is here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!