Part 76

Part 76 - Everyone left the shelter for home when the rain stops. As Navi walked towards his house on the beach, he saw a familiar figure ahead.
He ran towards the person, "Storm!"
"Why did you run off just now?" Navi pant as he asked.
"I'm sorry for raising my voice at you just now. Are you free now?" Storm asked with his head down.
"Are you okay? You don't seems alright and your voice sounds weird." asked a concerned Navi.
"I need someone to talk to and you are the only person I feel comfortable talking to."
"I have to go home for dinner first. My mum would be pleased to have you joining us. We shall talked after dinner. Don't let my mum waits." Navi pulled Storm by the hand as he says his sentence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!