Me, myself & I !

Wednesday, 15/06/2005 - Leave some time for yourself each day!

We're alwiz bz wif alot of stuff. Family, frenz, leisure, sch, wk & the list goes on & on. I believe alot of us dun haf the habit of spending some time alone. Therefore, I strongly advise u to try putting juz 5 mins aside to urself. Tink of anything, juz abt urself. Be it wat had happened 2day, ur dreams, wat u gona get for urself when it's pay day. Yeah, anything under the sun, as long as it's abt urself! Most impt ting is, make urself feel gd abt it! I does tt everyday & the kind of feeling is really hard to describe, u juz gota go try it for urself to find out! (^^,)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!