Part 73

Part 73 - One day, as usual, all the kids were playing baseball. Suddenly, it started raining heavily. Everyone ran for shelter. Not being able to play nor get home, Navi decided to do something to occupy their time.

"Since we can't play baseball or get home now, why don't we have a chat instead of sitting around like this?" Navi said. "Actually, beside knowing you boys by names, I don't know a thing about you other than we all share the same interests for baseball. Let me start the ball rolling. I'm 13 years old this year. I lived with my foster mum by the beach. My birth parents died in an accident and I was sent to Be Loved Orphanage. I left the place in search of a girl. She was adopted and she promised to be back. 6 months went by and she didn't come back, so I decided to look for her instead. I collapsed on my foster mum's beach due to exhaustion, she took me in and treated me like her own son for 6 years. Yah, that's about all. Dean, you shall be next."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!