Part 80

Part 80 - "You have a wonderful mum, aren't you lucky, Navi?" Storm said.

Navi and Storm were sitting on the beach after dinner.

"Yeah, mum certainly is wonderful! I would not exchange her for anyone else." there was a sense of proudness in Navi's voice.

"I really envy you! Navi, I'm really sorry for shouting at you just now. But it just makes me angry to be reminded of what kind of family I have." Storm was speaking with his head down.

"I shouldn't have ask so much either. It's okay if you don't want to talk about your family nor share with the baseball team. I was just being curious as you never mentioned a word, but I'm not forcing you to say." said a guilty Navi.

"No! I want to tell you about my family. But only you and not the whole baseball team. I want to pour out everything I kept in my heart for 17 years! I can't take it anymore!" Storm burst into tears as he said these words.

*Hey hey! Wana noe wat Storm said? Yeah, u're right! Come back for more! Will I tell u tml or the day after tml? Or mb next wk? haha XD Come back & u'll noe. Bt I'll be back, tt's for sure!*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!