Part 77

Part 77 - "Why do you always get to do the things you want at a flash of an eye? I really envy you for the freedom and guts to do things. I could still remember the 1st day you take the baseball bat from me and ran to the pit without waiting for me to finish my sentence. The other boys never dare to do anything close to that. And now you are dragging me to your house for dinner when I didn't even agree." Storm remarked.

"Well, my mum had always tell me how daring my dad was. He always do things he wanted. He live his own dreams. Mum said that's the way a guy should behave. And I totally agree with her. We shouldn't be washy wishy about anything. Even if things failed, it's not you are incompetent. Because not everything in life that we laid our hands on can be accomplished easily. You just have to try again and again till you succeed. That's the principle I lived with." Navi replied.

"You certainly are a different boy, a brave one indeed!" Storm said.

He thought, "If only I can be like you, I'll be much happier now!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!