Part 83

Part 83 - "From that day onwards, I never get to see my dad again. He was charged with child abuse and sentenced to 25 years of jail. I went to visit him afew times, but he told the prison officer that he want to see no visitor. Soon, I decided that he really hates me and never ever treated me like his son. He would never want to take a look at me anymore. I'm supposed to be happy about not living in fear anymore. But I have no other kin and I felt so lost back then. However, it was 7 years ago. I managed to let everything stay where they were. I no longer remember how my dad looks like, neither did I try my luck to visit him anymore. Beside work, it's only baseball for me. I do feel lonely too, but what can I do? My mum passed away when I was born and my grandma left me too, I have a dad who don't acknowledge me and is put off in prison. Be it happiness or sadness, I have no one to share with. It's such a miserable I got to live with. Which is why I blew my top at you just now."

"Storm, you are not alone anymore. Coz you have the whole baseball team with you! Though you may be very fierce during our games, but we know you want us to give our best shot each time. Many of us appeared to be intimated by you, we respect you at the same time. Some of us even idolize you. You played good baseball, our best player. That's why you are our captain! I believe each and everyone of us treats you like our own big brother. If ever, you want to share anything, you can just do it with us! At least, you have my word for it. We are the best buddies!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!