Part 69

Part 69 - "Navi, are you trying to avoid me? It'd been a long time since we last went home for dinner together. Even Aunt Rene thought that we had an arguement or something." Ice confront Navi.

"Me? Avoiding you? Of course not, why would I want to avoid you? It's just that I'm hanging out with Storm and the other guys lately." Navi replied.

"Storm is not a decent person, you better keep a distance from him. He used to be a hooligan and even end up in the boys home. If it wasn't for his dad, my dad wouldn't had employed him." Ice said.

"Ice, what Storm did was in the past. He's my best pal in Ace Holdings. I hope I wouldn't hear another word from you about him." Navi was very unhappy as he walked off after finishing his sentence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!