War fought well!

Today's interview was at SBS Transit.
It was the longest I ever had since I stepped out into the working society.
Both waiting time & interview time were LONG!
Reached @ 1pm (Ok, 2b fair, my appt time was 1.30pm).
So deduct 1/2 an hr for them.
Finally, lunch time ended @ 1.30pm!
Filled up the application form and passed to them 10 mins later.
Sit, wait, stood up, walk ard & sit to wait again.
(Coz I'm bored to keep sitting!)
From 1.40pm all the way till 3pm, I waited 2b interviewed.
Finally 3.45pm, I got out of the room!
3 interviewers, I felt as if 3 missiles were aiming & ready to shoot at me anytime.
It was the most challenging interview, asking me qns I had never kana b4.
BUT I felt proud that I've survived the war & I think I gave good ans. =)
(At least, I think so.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!