A GREAT Day!

Went for an interview @ Singapore Discovery Centre.
Call me a mountain tortoise, but I always tot SDC is the same as Singapore Science Centre.
Heez =P Only after checking the map, I realized it's 2 totally diff places.
Wish me luck in getting the job! =)

Had a GREAT bball game with my siblings.
This old bone has not been playing bball on the court for a LONG time.
Ever since the doc said I'm not allowed to run.
Sweating it out is nice, I must have more of these games!
But 1 on 1 斗牛 REALLY CAN KILL!
And they said I'm a rough player who's v.sticky. =(
They have not met rougher players like those during my school days tournaments. *bleahs* =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!