BRAND’S® Sudoku Challenge 2008 Singapore Open Finals!

I'm so super duper happy now!
Just received an email to notify that I have make it to the finals!
I'll be at Vivo next Sat, 12th July 2008.
Sudoku Challenge 2008 Singapore Open will start at 12.00PM and is scheduled to end at 3.00PM.
Wish me luck! =)
Hope I can bring you good news that nite!

The Finals are opened to the public, and a day of exciting events has been planned specially for our valued consumers. Meet BRAND’S® Ambassador Utt, and MediaCorp stars Tay Ping Hui, Michelle Chia, Chen Hanwei and Felicia Chin. Live performances, stage games and a day of fun activities await you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!