Fun Stuff!

Went to watch Gary's concert with Sy.
Had a hard time finding parking lot.
1 of the car park with bike parking lots was closed for "I duno wat" reason. -_-"
Then the only 1 left only have 10 lots.
I dun do illegal park de, so hafta wait for ppl to leave loh.
Went Brewerkz b4 the concert.
Both of us were too full, so decided to order potato skin to share.
The concert was GREAT!
But the special guests . . .
Anyway, see the photo on the top (bottom left) - I did the smiley face!
Forced Sy to take the photo. Heez =P


Coke & Coke Zero mini cars!!! =D

I love CARS!
All shapes, sizes & colors!
And these only cost $0.90 each @ 7-11!


The gifts I rec'd recently, I'm so loved! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!