A good book!

I've heard ppl said this b4, "I can't bear to finish reading this book."
Diff books have given diff ppl the same kind of feeling.
But I've nv felt this way until I started reading 小王子 by 圣修伯里.
Yes, my dear Grade A frenz got it from TW for me. =)
Shino & Fan Wei Qi recommend this book for reading too.
And of coz Shino's the reason y I wanted to get hold of this book.


On the book it wrote, "世界上最美的故事 小王子 Story Book".
The fine prints read, "真正重要的东西,用眼睛是看不见的。"

I do not know how to explain.
It's just that, I feel that I want to slowly enjoy this book, understand the meaning of each word, absorb the lessons taught in each chapter.
Though this book gives me the feeling of wanting to read more, I can't bear to finish it in 1 go.
Flipping the last page of a good book & closing it is like losing a good friend.

Extracted from the book, "大人们无法靠自己的力量来理解事情,每次都需要人家解释,对于身为小孩子的我而言,这是非常烦人的事。"
Go ponder over this & try to understand the meaning behind. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!