Satisfying Saturday!

Managed to catch Hellboy II: The Golden Army with compliments from Jie. =)
Thanks to Jie for the show & jiefu for the clothes!
(But size got prob leh.. Heez =P Think I hafta bring back M'sia for the others le.)


This is a GREAT show!
Some scenes make me laugh while others make me got so excited I was sitting @ the edge of my chair.


Look what I've found!
Eagle Pan's 最冷的夏天 album released in 2006!
Chanced upon it in gramophone @ Cathay after the movie.
This was 1 of the CDs I've asked Serene to look out for me on her TW trip.
She didn't managed to find.
Or was it too ex, she didn't buy? Forgot le. =P
Oh, and the 20th yr album she got for me from TW, there's a Singapore version of different album cover.
I'm so gona get that when my budget's nt so tight! =D
People don't understand y wld I buy 2 versions of a same CD.
It's hard to explain with afew words.
To me, the reason is simple.
Coz it's Eagle Pan Mei Chen - my 1st idol ever since I was 12.
I believe most of us have somethings in life that they're willing to pay any price for.

Dinner was @ Rocky Master in Marina Square.

Tried their Salmon Pottie Pie serves with coleslaw.
It looks small but it's v.filling!
There's tomato, potato & of coz SALMON in the pie with melted cheese!
Sinful but GREAT!
Go try it! =)


Soup of the day - Tomato Capsicums
The garlic bread with the soup is a great combi!

My wifey got her 1st set of tattoos!
Compliments from Serene! =)

Cute little boy on the IU!


Ultraman on the rear mud guard.
Don't tailgate me, he's watching you!


My fave Taz's leading the way! v(^_^)p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!