Taiwan's Imports!

Dearest Grade A Friend went Taiwan - My most wanted to go country for now.
So, she bought the above for me & Ohana.
Must specially mention the middle pic on the top row, it's 潘美辰's CD for her 20 years in the music industry & the 小王子 book recommended for reading by Shino 林晓培!
Then at the bottom right corner, is chocolate in the shape of condom.
(That's what written on the box, I've yet to open up & see.)
Thanks my friend! (",)

I'm so gona go Taiwan next year! Must save up!
5G1U, don't play out on me, ok?
(Hope I'm nt the 1 to play u folks out instead. haha)
Look forward to our 1st overseas trip tgt!! (^^,)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!