My oil intake...

Had egg pratas with Xiong last night after our bball game.
This afternoon lunch with Lyn was @ MOS.
The shrimp burgers are nice! =)
They used real prawns, not those crab meat types.
Dinner was with Xiong at CWP level 5 foodcourt.
His char siew ramen was so-so but he said he was v.full after finishing it.
My minced meat noodle was far too salty for me.

Xiong acc me for my bike svc-ing, so I acc him to watch "Hancock".
The flying around of our superhero makes me giddy after the show.
Stupid Xiong said coz I'm old le.
This show has a small twist I've not expected.
But I had higher hopes for a Will Smith's show.
I guessed I would give it a 3.5/5 rating.
3 for the show & 0.5 of the female lead. Heez =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!