斗牛,要不要

Finally get to watch this show after it has been released for so long.
Borrowed the DVD from dearest yaya.
Wanted to watch this show because of HEBE, of course!
My Hebe is so cute in this show though her character can makes people go "ARGH!".
However, another character in this show caught my eyes.

Therefore, I went to YAHOO about her!

柯奂如's character in 斗牛,要不要 is as 贺千娜.
An elegant lady with wits and fights for her true love.
Born on 30th Dec 1980.
A very charming lady indeed. =)
Wants to know more about the 真心相对的爱情故事 between them?
Go watch 斗牛,要不要!

I have always love basketball, no matter how often I used to play or how rarely I play now.
That's y this show touches me more than it does to others and more than any other shows have touched my heart.
Qi said I'm 戏-siaoz le.
Many thoughts filled my mind as I watched the show.
"My love for her is like being deemed lost even before the game starts. 在她的世界里,早已没有我,也许根本都不需要我,甚至从来都不曾有我。"
I told Qi, "As I watched Li Wei's character in the show, I was asking myself if one day I would also be doing what he's doing to Hebe. Then I realized, 或许有一天,有个像Hebe角色的女孩进入我的生命,我也会愿意为她这么做。"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!