2 love warriors!

I'm tired but still, I feel I shld blogged abt 2 great warriors.
My dear girls, I know emotionally, you are hurt very badly.
Tears are the only medication left for you.
Time heals all wounds though there would always be scars.
I believe that these scars remind us of the great battles we fought.
In the battles you both were in, you have fought well.
I'm proud of you two! =)
At least you know that you have given your 100% effort and leave no regrets in life.
There's little or practically nth I can do for you.
However, pls know that 艾老爷 wld always be the guardian for my 3 lovely DBS angels.

P/S: We wld still order combo 1 @ LJS followed by eating ice-cream @ McDonalds even when we grow old. Ah Dai wld then be blowing her nose loudly in public. =P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!