Comfort Food!


These are the faults of Jie & Qi!!

Coz Jie posted photos of McDonald's spicy nuggets.
So I was tempted to go try.
On the same day, Qi called & said she's at Pasar Malam, then asked if we want anything.
I ate the Ramly Burger Ayam @ 11pm!
wahaha *lol*
K lah, it's me who don't have self ctrl over my craving. =P


Do you know where to get GREAT ice-cream?

From Aunt Shannon's speciality shop!
But only her loved ones get to eat!
My fave!
Choco chip ice-cream with nice chocolates specially prepared by Aunt Shannon!
They're sweet! (As in the taste & the feeling when you eat it)
Thanks dearest!
I love the bear with the BIG xxxx, I mean tummy. (Pte joke)


Hello Panda from Little Princess!

I'm a genius in carrot-ing!
I told Qi, "If you have got over him, you need to buy me Pocky. If not, you have to get me Hello Panda."
So I got this!
I really wished I have gotten Pocky instead. =(
But, don't worry, Little Princess!
You would be able to get over etg soon & buy us Pockys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!