It's an incredible day!

I do not know how else to describe the day I had.
Early in the morning at 10am+, I received a wake up call from a recruit consultant asking to meet in 45mins time.
So I make my 1st visit to Causeway Point Delifrance.
Yes, I was never a Delifrance's lover so I never step foot into it ever since it opened in CWP.


Tried their Cafe Latte, not that bad.

But they spilled my latte on the saucer when they brought to my table.
That should not be happening. =P
My cousin Xiong provides much better service at Rocky Master whenever he serves me my latte!

After the meeting, I'd wanted to walk home.
It started to drizzle, so I decided to take a bus home.
That was a very wrong decision.
When I was waiting for bus 912, diagonally opposite me, an aunt was squatting on the field.
At 1st, I didn't really notice what was she doing.
All I know was a female driver was talking to her.
Only when the driver walked off, did I realize...
THAT AUNT HELD TOILET PAPER IN HER RIGHT HAND AND SHE IS SHITTING IN PUBLIC!
*gosh* Luckily, I merely had a cup of latte.

Just when I thought that was the end...
As the bus turned out of Woodlands Regional Interchange and reached the first bus stop outside Woodlands Civic Centre, some BRAINLESS FOOL has to park his car in the bus stop!
For a whole 15mins, the bus driver was honking and no one came to retrieve the car.
Afew of the bus passengers got pissed and alighted.
So do I.
I decided to buy some stuff from NTUC, but not before I take the photo of that car!
When I came out 10 mins later, the DAMN car is still there.
I was really angry, I walked up the overhead bridge and took another photo.
I stood there and waited.
Finally one ah beng walked to the car.
BUT he opened the door and took something out before walking back to Civic Centre!
He came out about 3mins later and drove the car away.
HOW CAN THIS KIND OF PEOPLE EXIST?!?!

I have send these 2 photos to Stomp Singapore Seen.


Luckily, I returned home to nice lunch, which was supposed 2b breakie.


Qi got these back from camp.
Don't ask me what are these, I only know how to eat.
All I know is they taste GREAT!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!