Gary's Concert!

Event: Gary's Welcome to my World Asia Live Tour 2008
Date: 12th July 2008
Time: 8pm
Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium

I know some ppl are gona hate me for this!
But lucky me won a pair of tixs to the concert!
Too bad, Sy has booked me for the tix shld I win.
For F.I.R's concert, I'll try to win the tixs if FM93.3 be giving too.
And Serene has booked those.
For Gary's concert tixs, 2 more days for you to win from FM93.3 - My Fave Radio Stn!

Tune in to 周先生与周太太 from 6-9pm.
Only left Thurs & Fri for you to win tixs!!
Don't miss this chance!

Tip: Key in Chews (Ans) (Name) (NRIC) and send to 72346.
Listen up for the qns to be asked.
P/S: Anyone want me to help, pte msg me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Ugly Truth about "BREAKUPS"!

Chinese New Year 2009!

In a world where you can be anything, BE KIND! 在一個你甚麼都可以成為的世界裡,選擇善良!